Enervalis believes in a maximal green energy future and therefore has set itself the mission to build the operating system of the future energy networks to support a 100% green energy future.
It’s Smartpower Suite© software platform enables various international customers ranging from construction companies, to energy retailers to EV providers and various others to deliver value-adding smart energy services to their customers.
To support the fast growth in a very exciting market, Enervalis is looking for an experienced Python developer to reinforce the Data Science team.
Your core tasks:
- Help design, implement and operate a software platform for managing flexible energy assets.
- To support the data scientists in developing algorithms for intelligent control of energy sources
- To integrate these algorithms in products and services that Enervalis offers to its end customers
We are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Master in informatics / engineering / science, or equivalent by experience
- Fluent in English
- Strongly communicative
- Self-starter & team player
- Passionate about clean technology and innovation towards a sustainable future
- Not without a healthy sense of humor
- At least three years of experience in industry
- Expert knowledge of Python
- Experience with C(++) or GPU computing is a plus
- Knowledge of linear algebra, optimization techniques, machine learning, artificial intelligence is a plus
- Knows how to analyze, optimize and efficiently implement algorithms
- Mathematical equations don’t scare you
In return Enervalis will give you a market-competitive remuneration package. Additionally, you will be able to engage upon a fantastic journey to re-shape the energy world fundamentally.
Excited about this vacancy? Please send your CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.