Be part of
our green story!
Be part of
our green story!
Chief Executive Officer
Enervalis, a fast growing player in the market of smart energy control for the residential segment, smart charging of electrical vehicles and smart storage solutions, is looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer to take the company to the next level.
We believe the world is evolving to 100% green energy and that most energy consumption will be electric. It’s the only way to keep our climate and planet healthy. We build advanced software to optimize energy consumption in order to offset the undesirable side effects that renewable energy production has on the grid.
Our international customer base includes construction companies, technology integrators, energy retailers and EV mobility service providers. We help them deliver value-adding smart energy services to their customers.
Your Core Tasks
- Together with our Technical Director, you turn our ambitious business plan into a concrete action plan. You define measurable KPI’s to measure the company’s progress.
- You take the lead in Enervalis’ sales and business development activities. You regularly meet with (potential) customers, attend conferences and build your network.
- Together with the Management Team, you continue to build out the company structure to support our growth: optimization of processes, putting in place actionable analyses, reporting, …
- Together with our Chief Financial Officer, you are responsible for follow-up of finances, budgets and overall results of Enervalis.
- You have final responsibility for achieving the P&L according to the business plan. You are ultimately responsible for the success or failure of the company.
- You guard the DNA of Enervalis and foster a good team spirit.
- You report to the Board of Directors.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering or economic sciences. A strong technical foundation is an absolute necessity.
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in higher management and a track record for building open, collaborative teams.
- You are an hands on, energetic team player who feels at home in a small (20-25 FTE) but fast moving software scale-up.
- A relevant personal network at executive level in the construction, automation, housing and/or energy sector.
- You are able to provide structure. You make clear agreements, with clear deadlines and you follow up.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and preferably also French.
- The opportunity to embark upon a fantastic journey to play an important role in the energy transition.
- A competitive salary, bonus and stock option package.
- Join a strong and experienced software/data science team, based in Houthalen-Helchteren, Belgium, using their powers to make 100% green energy a reality.
Are you up to this challenge? Please send your CV and letter of interest before May 31st, 2019 to the attention of the chairman of the board at: firstname.lastname@example.org